-
July 21st, 2006, 05:42 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I still need to get some base moulding and something hanging on the walls. Thinking about getting a widow for them also.
The wall paper is really wrapping paper.
Felicity says HI.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
-
July 21st, 2006, 05:54 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Lovely! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
July 21st, 2006, 06:03 AM
#3
Polly Marie
Guest
Just finished watching the "Felicity" movie.
This scene is so much like the time period! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Polly Marie
-
July 21st, 2006, 10:56 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Ooo, beautiful! That wallpaper is ideal and the molding is fantastic. Is this a free-standing room like Meg's? Great job!
-
July 21st, 2006, 11:44 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Yes, Great job!
What are the measurements of your room? I'm still in the planning stages for one for DD and can't decide on a size. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 21st, 2006, 12:21 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Beautiful! I love the wallpaper.....and even more so now that I know it's wrapping paper! I'd love to know the dimensions of the room too and see more pics from different angles. It's just lovely!
-
July 21st, 2006, 12:50 PM
#7
Inactive Member
What a beautiful scene! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] You have really inspired me. Your girls are so lucky to have an AG mom like you! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
July 21st, 2006, 01:25 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Beautiful! Hi, Felicity! Kirsten says SHE wants a room of her own now... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
-
July 21st, 2006, 07:02 PM
#9
Felicity_Fan85
Guest
That is so pretty! I'd also love to know dimentions. My dolls are still waiting for me to finish cleaning my room so I can make more space to hopefully make them some doll rooms next summer.
-
July 21st, 2006, 11:32 PM
#10
Inactive Member
gorgeous! My Lissie is jealous now.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks